Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another Road Trip

Tomorrow morning we start road trip, part deux.  I know, I know, I haven't even posted about the original road trip in October.  But I've got 2000 miles to Wisconsin to get it done... so maybe.

Adam, Gaia and I are driving from Seattle to Milwaukee, WI to Madison, WI to Whitefish, MT and back to Seattle.  Christmas with my family, wine drinking with Ashley, Hills and the new shoppe in Madison, New Years and skiing with Zana & Pete in Montana before heading back to work on (or around) the 3rd.  Adventures are sure to be had; possibly even blogged about in a semi-live fashion.

Adam has spent all damn day organizing music so we won't get bored.  He may or may not start packing before the hour in which I would like to hit the road in the morning (t-minus 11 hours).  Gaia will be snuggled in her new Thundershirt, and probably given a dose of doggie tramadol and we might make it to Missoula tomorrow in one piece.  Here's the plan:

Look out, Montana.

As you can see, we're covering a good portion of the US; across on I-90, back on I-94.  The midwest is in the midst of Winter Storm Draco, which is dumping plenty of snow.  (White Christmas!)  Gaia loves her some snow angels, so she is STOKED.  I am too.  Adam probably still needs some convincing...

Wish us luck!

P.S.  There's a new tab: Road Trip Tracker.  You can watch us cruise along the north central US.  Is there a more exciting way to spend your weekend than glued to the internet??

No comments:

Post a Comment