Monday, January 16, 2012

Midway, Day 31

Welcome to the one month mark.  I'm still feeling overwhelmed, so not sure how much this post has to say.  But I feel like a month is noteworthy and should be acknowledged.  I was telling Adam earlier that when he was getting ready to go, three months was like an eternity.  And I had SO MANY plans.  But so far, I've really just been interested in sitting my ass on the couch.  The cabinets are up (and surviving so far), but I don't feel like the kitchen is done because I'm working off the card table right now.  But maybe that's close enough.  I've got at least one baby quilt to do - I've given up on anymore than that.  And now I feel like I'm behind the 8 ball and need to be at the lab to make up for all the hours I'll miss between Midway and France (and apparently Spain).

The other problem may be that I'm spending an hour sitting on video chat with the boy and not doing much else.  I had grand plans of working on the fabric tonight, but now I'm just going to clean the kitchen and go to bed.  Whoops.

Definitely worth noting is my trip to the outlet mall on Sunday.  More details to come, but I am officially a Le Creuset owner.  I feel so grown up!

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment