Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh, Canada

Adam is taking full advantage of his last few days of unemployment and has run off to Canada with Evan and some girl.  They'll be climbing in Squamish at some ginormous wall for the rest of the week, which means GIRL TIME!  Gaia and I will eat all the chicken, kale and sweet potato we damn well please, and we will do it without East Coast froofy food and wine judgement being cast upon us.  I think my fridge is actually totally full at this point - almost reminiscent of college where we had four different food contributors.

Still here on the night shift - probably not all the way til midnight again.  Slow start to the testing, per usual.  Tomorrow the evil skin patch testing begins, where they will put allergens on my back and leave them there for two whole days, then monitor the reaction for another three.  I'm not entirely sure how testing the everyday stuff I use will help determine why my skin breaks out when I leave my safe bubble, but it's worth a shot.  But that means no showering or sweating or big back muscle movements for five days, and that does not sound appealing AT ALL.

I feel like there's not a whole lot else to report.  Perhaps I will write up the epic dryer saga.  Or address some emails I've been avoiding.  Or have another cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment